IT is changing at lightening speeds and software releases are accelerating. Increasingly, there is a real risk that corporations end up with fractured network management systems no longer able to sustain the management of the whole or worse keep up with all security obligations.
Reverse the trend of tools proliferation and tool segmentation.
Unifying Network Management tools is one of Madeo™ Technologies Inc. key proposition to effectively manage under one glass panel your heterogeneous IT environments from Network Core to Network Edge and LAN to WLAN.
By rationalizing and proactively managing your IT infrastructure, Madeo™ Products can help you ensure your business agility, reduce operational costs, increase network resilience, and ultimately improve your ROI.
Madeo™ enhanced features can scale to the largest enterprise and most advanced networks.
The primary benefits arising with the implementation of Everest are:
- Business relevant views of IT infrastructure
- Integration with other systems, products, scripts, applications and service management solutions
- Improved communication with business line management through web-enabled reporting
- More responsive infrastructure and rapid ability to roll out new applications
- The solution can also interoperate with existing Operation Support Systems (OSS) and Network Management Systems (NMS) by providing northbound and southbound interfaces such as CORBA and XML.
Madeo™ effectively monitors Networks, Applications, Servers and SLAs. The product helps showcase network device capabilities using powerful management applications. It supports multiple operating systems, application servers and databases using protocols such as SNMP, Syslog, Proxy Ping, WMI/PDC, et al.
Madeo™ Network Management solutions cover a broad technology spectrum. We have the knowhow and experience to offer you taylored Network Network Management services and applications to help you solve key challenges. Vistit here Madeo™ extensive list of Network Modules.